Close云南彩票十一选五软件 Recently added item(s)
云南彩票十一选五软件 you have no items in your shopping cart.
Rhino 12 Automatic Inline Food Tray Sealer with Optional M.A.P. Capability
Our Rhino 12 Automatic Food Tray Sealer is a versatile, inline tray sealer available with seal only or with modified atmosphere packaging capability. Designed to reduce packaging costs while enhancing product appearance, shelf life, and package durability, our Rhino 12 Food Tray Sealer is ideal for medium to large sized commercial production environments. Built similar to the Rhino 10 Food Tray Sealer, it allows for higher production capacity with its extra-wide sealing area. This gives the Rhino 12 Food Tray Sealer one foot wider frame than the Rhino 10 Tray Lidder. For example, it can accommodate four rows of #3 size trays and seals up to ten cycles per minute seal only or seven M.A.P. cycles per minute.
Rhino Food Tray Sealers are excellent for frozen food, fresh food, and cooked food trays or cups! Plus, the Rhino Food Tray Sealers are made by UltraSource in the USA at our Kansas City, Missouri headquarters! This allows us to ensure the machines are built to high-quality control standards and to respond rapidly to your parts or service needs.
Call 800-777-5624 to talk with one of our packaging specialists to learn more.
Video Demonstrating "Anti-Slosh" Feature To Make Liquid Packaging Cleaner
- Seal Tight™ film clamping system
- PLC controls with 7” full-color touch screen (Multilingual: English, German, French, and Spanish)
- Fully electronic film tension system controlled through the touch screen
- Stepper motor controlled film advance (± 0.5mm) eliminates film breakage and tightly controls the advance distance from the uncut side
- Teflon® coated sealing plates
- Film Relax™ mechanism
- Slant top for both electrical enclosure and machine top for water runoff
- Adjustable gravity discharge conveyor (from 5 to 25 degrees) to set the discharge height to match the takeaway conveyor
- Pivoting discharge conveyor
- One year warranty
- NSF 2, UL 963, CSA C22.2 #68 certified
- Machine Dimensions: 145.10" L X 57.09" W X 66.92" H
- Maximum Tray Dimensions: 32.8" W X 12.4" L X 5" D
- Made in Kansas City, Missouri - USA
With over 130 years of industry experience, UltraSource is the trusted choice for packaging, processing, and labeling equipment, parts, and operational supplies.
THE NEW STANDARD FOR INNOVATION
Call 800-777-5624 or message us today for more information.